Change your future with our 5-year registered Apprenticeship program
Now Accepting Apprenticeship Applications!
Application process will close on Friday, July 16th 2021 at 3 PM.
Learn more and apply at Plumbers98TC.org/Apprenticeship.
It is recommended that you take the “Workkeys” tests as soon as possible to ensure you have a score that meets or exceeds our requirement. “Workkeys” tests do not expire and can be taken at several “Michigan Works” locations or Community Colleges, they cannot be taken online.
There is also a Wiesner Mechanical Reasoning Exam to take as well. It will require a minimum score of 85%.
Please remember there are certain criteria required in order to complete the online apprenticeship application:
● Must be at least 18 at the time of application
● Valid Michigan Driver’s License and be a Michigan resident
● An official high school diploma, official high school transcript or GED must be provided
● Acceptable Workkeys test level scores for tests shown below and scale scores that will vary:
○ Applied Mathematics – Level 6
○ Locating Information NKA Graphic Literacy – Level 5
○ Reading for Information NKA Workplace Documents – Level 5
● If you have taken the ACT or SAT in the last two years, and achieved a minimum score of 17 on the ACT or 920 on the SAT, either of those may be submitted instead of the Workkeys testing. The ACT or SAT needs to be provided in a sealed transcript if you are providing these scores.
● Acceptable Wiesner Mechanical Exam score of 85%
Any testing must be done at a certified proctoring location. To find a testing facility near your home that may offer Workkeys testing, please click the link below and enter your zip code to locate a testing center. Please call the test center first to make sure if and when testing is available:
WorkKeys Testing Centers Directory